My Mother Essay For Class 4
5) She is one of the strongest pillars of my family.
6) She works tirelessly from morning to night to fulfill our wishes.
7) She is the one who gets worried whenever I fall ill and spends sleepless nights sitting beside me.
8) Her inspirational stories had always played an important role in shaping my life.
4) She is an important link of the family which connects all the family members together.
5) She takes care of all the members of the family and she knows the needs and wants of every member very well.
” My mom always laughs, and when she laughs she sounds like a hyena gone crazy! She is always fun no matter what, and she gives me great advice.
Well, I do, and she has black hair, brown eyes, and a caring touch. When we ride the escalator, my mom pretends to fall back and says, “My shoestring’s stuck!You can mention these lines in your speeches and debates in the events organised in your school, especially on the eve of ‘Mother’s Day’.It will also help you during paragraph recitation in classes.So read through and enhance your writing: 1) Mother is a supreme and divine creation of god, who loves and cares her child in an unconditional manner.2) There is a saying “Behind a successful man, there is a hand of a woman”; the woman is none other than our mother.Mother is the first teacher and a first school of child from where he learns the basic societal rules and regulations.We have provided 10 lines on My Mother so that you can understand the importance of mother in your life.10) When we come late than expected, her eyes always peep out of the door during the time of waiting.We have provided another set of 10 lines on my mother.9) She is the one who faces all the problems bravely and does not let us to encounter those.10) She always wants to see me as successful and nobleman and guides me to be on righteous path.