Grade Coursework

However, please note that when submitting an update, you must move the entire term from "in-progress" to "complete." You cannot move only some of the courses within a term to "complete" status and add the rest later.

This information will not be verified by PTCAS or included in your GPA.

The official PTCAS reported grade will automatically populate.

For non-graded courses, enter the appropriate letter abbreviation: Once you have entered all courses from all United States and Canadian institutions attended, complete the transcript review process to finalize your coursework section.

PTCAS will return your application to you for corrections or explanation if there are a significant number of course discrepancies or omissions.

If you have course credits fulfilled by tests other than AP exams (such as CLEP, Department Exam, Institutional Exam, IB, and the Regents Exam) and clearly marked as a test credit on your transcript, then select yes. You can make updates to in progress coursework multiple times during the course of the cycle.

If the subject is not on this list, search for another subject area related to this course and select it from the list. Enter the attempted credit value for the course, exactly as it appears on your transcript.

If you completed courses with unit credits, you may need to convert the unit hours to semester hours (eg, 1.00 credit = 4 semester hours).

After submission, you cannot update your courses in the Transcript Entry section until your application is in "verified" status.

You can update your coursework from the day you are verified until the end of the application cycle; however, PTCAS will only update your GPA once during this Academic Update, if properly submitted by the Academic Update deadline.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

One thought on “Grade Coursework”

  1. You may also have the chance at some free college dollars with South Carolina student scholarships. second-year graduate students who are enrolled in a PAB-accredited master's-level planning program focusing on issues related to the environment, natural resources or energy. students who are 13 and older and who are currently enrolled (or enroll no later than fall of 2025) in an accredited postsecondary institution of higher education. high school students in grades nine through twelve who are 19 years of age or younger are eligible for this scholarship.